- Depending on the design of the chain, you should find out whether it is a Gall chain, bush chain, roller chain, or other type of construction.
- Measure the most important dimensions of the chain:
- chain pitch (dimension p)
- inner width of the chain, i.e. distance between inner plates of the chain (dimension b1)
- roller diameter, eventually bush or only pin diameter (if the chain has neither rollers nor bushes).
- For a better identification of the chain please measure the approximate pin diameter (this dimension is approximate because of riveting or flattening of the pin), pin length, pin height, plate height and inner and outer plate thickness.
- If the chain has attachments, please indentify the distance between individual attachments (after what link the attachment repeats).
- Please contact the personnel of the Sales Department who will identify your chain and submit a quotation. Please do not overlook our special offers for various chain types and please print a discount voucher. The discount will be applied toyour order. The discounts cannot be added and can be applied more than once within the duration period of the special offer.